The Balfour Building
Office Class C
Total Office Area 110,000 sq. ft.
Number of Floors 12
Typical Floor 10,000 sq. ft.
Year Built 1930
A landmark 1930′s tower, The Balfour Building stands as one of Toronto’s finest examples of Art Deco style. With its beautiful interiors, stunning rooftop terrace and premier location, this 12 story property remains one of the most sought after buildings of its kind.
Features and Amenities
- Gleaming hardwood floors, high ceilings and expansive operable windows are each characteristics unique to this historic property
- Full floor plates available
- Barrier free access
- State of the art climate control
- Modernized elevator system
- Energy efficient building systems
- High speed data connectivity
- Close proximity to the Financial and Entertainment Districts with the LRT at the doorstep. Just seconds from the Gardiner Expressway